I'll give you my heart.

I'll give you my heart.

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Howdyy. :)

If anyone reading this knows who Hanshu is...and why they want me to go on cam...please do tell.

Hanshu sent you a private message:
"Hey babes. Cam?"

No Hanshu. Sorry. But I do not want to go on cam for you. For several reasons...

1 - Anyone called Hanshu has to be a bit weird...
2 - I don't KNOW anyone called Hanshu...
3 - I think Hanshu is probably a paedophile...there is a good chance.

So sorry Hanshu again. But you are officially BLOCKED. :')

Is it just me or does the name "Hanshu" make you feel hungry?

I learnt something today. Ben reads my blogs. HELLO BEN! Haha. Hi. *waves*

If you don't know Ben...you should. You are missing out. :) He is very lovely.

One of the loveliest boys I know actually. (:

He is all the way in Florida at the moment...sad times. But I am hat-sitting for him.

It is like baby-sitting...but with a hat and not a baby. Ben doesn't have a baby...or at least I don't think he does. o.O

His hat is very big and fluffy and I told Mr Chappell it was made out of a cat. :)

Anyways. I will shut up and go play with my Daddy and my Cousin. We are on the PS3 :P

BYE BEN. And Hanshu ;)

That is all. <3 Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment