I'll give you my heart.

I'll give you my heart.

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Howdyy. Well I still don't know what I am meant to do. I thought I would just make this a collaboration of my thoughts...but then I remembered that my thoughts make no sense. It would be something like this:

Ostrich, Elephant...haha...Ella-phant. Lemons, ooh cheese. PIE.

And no one wants to read that. (:

Then I thought maybe I would write a story...and tell everyone on my blog. My whole 4 followers :O But then I rememebered that I am not the best at writing stories. It would be something like this:

The dog ate a cat in the rabbit while playing tennis with a llama.

And as amazing as that sounds, I don't think anyone wants to read that either.

So I have decided just to ramble on about rubbish for my blog to anyone who wants to listen. Everyday, you can be enlightened with stupid idiotic nonsense. Because we know you love it.

On Saturday, I am going to a party. I KNOW. Getting out of my house :') Be proud. Anyways. I am going as a really creepy doll which I am still currently trying to relocate the picture of. It looked scarily like me. Baha. It sorta was wearing a black dress with a black bow in its hair...sat looking broken in the corner of a dark room. o.O

Oooh. I love this song. I may have forgotten to mention the slight obsession I have acquired recently. Yes. I know how old a certain former Killers frontman is...and where this Mr Flowers was born...and the names of all this Brandon's family members...and yes I am a little bit obsessed with Brandon Flowers. I didn't make it that obvious did I?

I just think he is amazing. I don't know what the Church of the Latter Day Saints is...but he is part of that, has been since he was 5.

"Our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears."

<3

"We perservere. God gives us hope. But we still fear. We don't know."

<3

I will stop going on about Brandon Flowers now. Sorry.

That is all. <3 Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment