I'll give you my heart.

I'll give you my heart.

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Howdyy. Well today I am celebrating...celebrating the fact I now have...COUNT THEM WITH ME...1...2...5! 5 FOLLOWERS. I get impatient when I count. :')

To celebrate this amazing event, I am going to do a little dance. *dances*

Ok. Now I have nothing to be happy about. Except that this song is amazing. Romeo and Juliet - The Killers. What. A. Song.

Pippa and I were completely outraged by the film of the same name as that song. The ending was so annoying. I think we did actually shout...while sat in our English lesson.

"Oh look I am sat with my eyes open watching you drink your poison. I don't think I will say anything yet."

What an idiot. Just watch Romeo die why don't you.

Sorry. Erm. I will talk about something constructive now.

Did you know that intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair? I know this because A - I remember reading it in my record book once and B - Some randomer from a weird country which has a name I can't pronounce just told me.

That wasn't really constructive. Or even relevant.

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier.

Or as Joel likes to say, I've got ham but I'm not a hamster.

Joel enjoys bullying me and stealing my shoes...which gets REALLY annoying by like the 50th time in 5 minutes.

Sorry I really will shut up until I think of something which will interest you.

Nope. I canna think of anything.

Aufwiedersehen.

That is all. <3 Peace.

1 comment: