I'll give you my heart.

I'll give you my heart.

Friday 29 October 2010

Howdyy. This blog is going to be about...DUN DUN DUNNNN...

See the tension building up here. :')

Anyways. This is my "YAY I GOT 250 VIEWS ON ONE OF MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS!" post.

Yes. That is right. I uploaded it 2 days ago and now it has 254 views. Anyone who watched it...rocks. Especially my friend in Guam. *waves in the general direction of Guam...*

(I totally guessed which direction Guam was)

http://www.youtube.com/user/dynamite96xxx
Check out my channel. And see that I am so totally not lying.

Did you know that as of today, 1 billion people have hit the SUBSCRIBE button all over Youtube? Youtube are very excited. They made thier own blog about it. Which I read. I even watched the scary video at the end with Cuddles the Bunny thing.

I think I have 12 subscribers. :') Most of which are related to me. :')

It makes me smile when people comment nice things on my videos. Hehe. Even if they are from Guam. :')

It makes me feel appreciated. HAHA. (:

I love you.
Olive you.
uoyevoli.
WUV WOOOO.

I will love you more if you subscribe to my channel...just saying. ;)

That is all. <3 Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment