I'll give you my heart.

I'll give you my heart.

Thursday 13 January 2011

I can't be anything but myself.

Here is a list of things about me. (:

I like lists. ;)
I can't tie my shoes.
I love hand sanitiser.
I can't touch my toes.
My tongue is freakishly short.
My forehead is freakishly large.
I am sorta average size.
My feet are ridiculously small.
My laugh is usually more like a wheeze.
I sometimes break into random accents by accident.
I pronounce an extra R in words like "castle" and "bath".
I get mocked for being "posh".
I absolutely love Maths...especially when Quadratics are involved.
I am apparently too nice for my own good.
I got kicked out of my Drama class for being "disruptive".
Other than that...I'm a little bit of a nerd.
Music is beautiful and an escape from anything and everything.
I may be in love with a balding, middle-aged, fat man on Youtube.
I wish I lived somewhere more exciting.
When people spell things wrong, it annoys me.
Your and You're. People need to learn the difference. >.<
My music teacher rides to school on a bike. It is disturbing.
I can text and type crazy fast. Practise makes perfect I suppose. :P
When people annoy me...I let them know...
Philippah and Ellahh...are best friends forever.
My guitar is the best thing I own.
I really don't like Shrek II.
Saw is one awesomesaucey franchise...I have a slight obsession.
I'm pretty bad with first impressions...I usually make a fool of myself.
If I had a pound for every single time someone has sung Umbrella by Rihanna at me...I'd be an actual millionaire.
I love taking photos because of all the memories you can capture with just one shot.
It is really sad that I don't have some pictures of things I'd really love to remember forever.
I try my best to help out people.
My advice is a little lacking and I end up sounding patronising.
When trying to comfort people...I just say "Oh Dear" a lot and don't really make anything better.
But I'm good at listening...if that makes any difference.
There is someone I'd really love to see again. (Pippa, I give you 3 guesses who that is)
15th of October last year was one of the best days of my life. (:
I love my Geography lessons...mainly because the people who sit on my table.
I insult my best friend about 9048374821948 times a day.
I try and tell the people I love that I love them...because whatever happens, I want them to know.
I'm a vegetarian and have been for most of my life.

There. We. Have. It.
Ella Carol Ann McDonald. <3

5 comments:

  1. I have a really cool daughter...that 's a fact about me!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing little beauty Ella McDonald. I adore you, even if you are a bit too crazy about Tim Ella Houston :P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha. :') Your daughter isn't cool really. She's more of a loser. I love you Mum. (:

    Oh...I adore you too big sister. And there is nothing wrong with being a wee bit crazy...*shifty eyes* :P I LOVE YOU! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you wished you lived "someone" more exciting?

    are you just being weird or did you mean somewhere?

    or did you mean "loved" ? interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm. I think I meant somewhere. To be fair. I kept half writing things then changing them. So I kept forgetting to change words. :') <3

    ReplyDelete