I'll give you my heart.

I'll give you my heart.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Beautifully. - Jay Brannan.

"How beautiful do I have to be?"

Jay Brannan is one of my favourite artists at the moment. The way he plays his guitar with such ease and beauty...it is quite extraordinary.

This song is my favourite of his. It makes me kinda sad. I get too attached to the characters in songs. *rolls eyes* I want to go give the girl a big hug and tell her she is beautiful and that he doesn't deserve her. :(

She just loves him. She just wants him to love her. But for some reason he doesn't want to be with her...=/

"It's not that you're not beautiful. You're just not beautiful to me."

Here's My Cover. (: <3

2 comments:

  1. BASTARD... she is so lovely that girl who wants to dance that song about memphis playing on the radio xxx

    ReplyDelete